Monday, January 30, 2012

Senior Holiday Programme



Tuesday was an Awesome Awesome day!!  We spent the day down at Newdicks Beach surfing, I was in the water all day and I am now seriously getting a real dark tan.  Primo day, short and long boards were available Tony Brown was there to help those of us that did not know how to surf.  Highlight of the day was just being on the water lying on my board talking with my mates and waiting for the next wave to catch.  The person that impressed me the most with their surfing skills was Mikaire.  I think it was cool seeing everyone in our roopu giving surfing ago. 

Wednesday we headed down to Edgecumbe to complete the maze in maize.  The highlight of the day for me was swimming at the waterhole near Pongakawa – the water was freezing but the shock of it made you feel alive!! The weather has been hot as!!  The forecast for tomorrow is a high of 25 degrees.  Looks like another good day tomorrow for the Adrenalin forest, so watch this space.



Caleb P – 11yrs
Senior Holiday Programme participant.

No comments:

Post a Comment