Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ashlyn Koce’s Blogg of the MHASS Junior School Holiday Programme (7 years old)


On my trip to Rainbow Springs we got to go to Rainbow Springs and feed the fish. There was a little bag of food with fish food and we were only allowed to feed them two handfuls. There was rainbow trout, ducks and swans. There was this underwater part where there were three different kinds of trout. There were rainbow trout, brown trout and normal trout. There was this cool river, and there is this river where the fish can go into. 

We were going to go on the log ride but it wasn’t finished so I will go back with my family. I saw three kiwis and one was digging a burrow and it would duck it’s head in and then kick dirt out with its  feet. The other one just strolled around.

We went to Baywave and went on the water slide. I went backwards and blocked my ears so I wouldn’t get water in my ears and mouth. 

Brahms farm was awesome! We all went on the waterslide and went in the freezing river and done some tubing. Then we jumped off the bridge. Others did that but I was a little scared. 

On the last day of the holiday programme we had a pool party at Maketu School. We had a really big lunch...sausage sizzles, steak buns, hundreds of thousand cookies (two packets), wheelies biscuits, 2 kinds of Doritos.....cheese balls. We had a treasure hunt where we went around in groups and had to solve puzzles and we all got a prize at the end. 

I made two new friends that go to other schools. It was cool making new friends.

I have been going on the holiday programme since I was 5 years. We do heaps of different things and go to heaps of different places. And its super fun.


Ashlyn Kose
Junior Holiday Programme

No comments:

Post a Comment