Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Register your baby with Tamariki Ora


My name is Lynn Potaka and I am the Tamariki Ora Coordinator.  I work alongside Traci who is a registered Tamariki Ora Nurse.  Together we offer a fantastic service to our tamariki from new born through to five years of age.  Together we can complete Well Child checks and offer ongoing support to mothers for breast feeding, parenting, dental registration for Tamariki, hearing checks by Nonnie Lee and before School checks prior to your tamaiti starting school. We hold Health promotions three times a year in conjunction with the National Well Child Days. If you have a tamaiti aged 0-5 and you have any concerns that may arise with parenting your tamaiti or you would like further information please give me a call at the Hauora or pop in and see me.


Lynn Potaka
Tamariki Ora Coordinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment