Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hearing Clinic


Where:
Maketu Health and Social Service
When
Thursday 28th February 2013             
Thursday 30th May 2013                    
Thursday 29th August 2013                
Time:
10.00am – 12.30pm

Trish Ellis (Hearing Therapist) from Life Unlimited Charitable Trust will be at Maketu Health and Social Services on these dates to do free hearing checks. She is able to see  4-5 individuals on each of these days, 16 years and over. please contact the Hauora to make an appointment or for any further enquires.

Naku Noa Katrina Maaka
Community Nurse/Diabetes Co-ordinator
(07) 533-2551

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that they offer hearing clinics. I would love to visit something like this-especially as I have had trouble hearing lately. Going to have my hearing checked would really reassure me and see if I need any help. I'll have to see if I can make an appointment for a clinic around my area soon. http://www.beltonereddeer.ca/en/contact.html

    ReplyDelete